- Apr 10, 2022
LinkedIn shares insights on new research on Changing Approaches to Branding
LinkedIn has recently released a new infographic that highlights the value of branding from different perspectives.
Due to the work from home scenario, there seems to be a rise in recruitment and employee expectations.
The platform has recently published its 'Great Reshuffle' guide and has published more regarding this topic.
The infographic shared by LinkedIn highlights the following:
- Over the years, people's expectations of brands have changed. Today both B2B and B2C consumers, candidates, employees, and investors view brands more holistically.
- About 41% of employees are considering leaving their current roles.
- There seems to be a 90% increase in CTR for talent campaigns with exposure to consumer brand messages.
- About 29% of candidates are more likely to accept on Sponsored Messaging Ad if exposed to the brand's consumer messaging in the last 30 days.
- If you consider unifying your brand, your ROI will multiply over time.
Read more at www.socialmediatoday.com